- Published on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 10:54
In this bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you the following big news from the printer consumables industry:
1. The Queen has addressed the full British Parliament saying she does not approve of counterfeiting.
2. HP’s CEO Meg Whitman is saying thanks to her printing division, for helping to deliver a good second quarter result.
- Published on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 14:44
BCM Inks along with its collaborative partner, Close the Loop, Hebron, Ky. have been named Gold award winners at the 25th DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation.
The announcement was made by DuPont President Bill Harvey during the awards banquet Thursday evening, May 16th at the Hotel DuPont Wilmington, Delaware.
- Published on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 11:18
SA Construction Industry May Need to Wash their Hands before Going to Work. Avenge Grinaker-LTA has been twiddling its thumbs waiting for the government to stop sitting on its hands. CEO Roger Jardine has a few choice words to say about the future significance of government infrastructure spend and corruption in the sector too.